Hedonisia Hawaii Sustainable Community Rainforest Retreat
Tech Volunteers & Managers in Hawaii!
The Hedonisia Tech Volunteer Internship allows you to use your skills as a trade for lodging to support the continued development of social enterprise websites which we maintain at our community in Hawaii.
Presently we seek the following Tech Interns:
Wordpress or Dreamweaver Web Developer
Android or Apple App Developer
SEO Network Marketing Specialist
Graphic Design - (logos and image editing)
Digital Video Editor
If you are proficient in any of the above specialties then we offer 3 options for you to be a Tech Volunteer at Hedonisia Hawaii:
- Fair-Trade Tech Volunteer (15 hours of work a Week) Cost: $160 fee for two weeks stay including lodgings under this option.
- Hedonisia Specialty Apprentice Manager (18 hours of work a week) Cost: $360 1st month. No fee after.
- Remote Volunteer Scholarship: (20 hours volunteer work per week of stay). Cost: Free! Normally every Volunteer has to pay for their stay under the Hedonisia Fair-Trade Program. However, for qualified applicants we offer the option to work remotely to "build up Volunteer hours". Then when you arrive at Hedonisia you will have time banked so you can relax for a while and enjoy free time in Hawaii!
Scroll down to get an idea of the websites we are working on. Pick a project that you like. This way you can feel enthusiastic about the project you are working on!
This is our home website currently in html, which we are in the slow but exciting process of converting to a Wordpress based website.
- Update Photo Gallery: add new and historical images and tags
- Update Photos (volunteer, lodging, etc)
- New Hedonisia videos for YouTube.com
- Promoting Hedonisia with social networks
- Search Engine Opimization for wordpress version of website
(***Interns must be pro-choice to work on this website.***) Feminist oriented website that helps women with reproduction decisions and family planning.
Here are some of the projects that a Wordpress Tech Intern will work on:
- Implement separate language pages of text for Arabic, Chinese, etc.
- Continue with our upgrade process to the new Natural Miscarriage Wordpress website
- Continue to add new methods derived from women's questions, stories and research
- Setting up Security protocols.
iPhone App Developers: Creation and Development of Natural Miscarriage iPhone Apps. Apps are on private phones and abortion is a private woman's choice. So as smart phones become increasingly used around the world we hope to put choice and information right into every woman's hands!
We are especially looking for a feminist leaning App developer who can see the potential this has for improving women's lives world wide. In order for us to do updates this would be a longer term relationship so we are also willing to offer a profit sharing deal based on App sales.
Museum of sensual art and literature from around the world.
- Continue upgrade of current website into new interactive World Art Erotica Wordpress website.
- Implement new gallery widget or plugin for adding new art images to virtual museum
- Setting up Security protocols to guards against hackers
Sensual, natural birth control ebook and online interactive guide for lovers
- App Developers: Create iphone app.
- Wordpress: Convert old Drupal site to new Wordpress site.
- Wordpress: Implementing SEO and other widgets for improved visitor experience.
A politically incorrect and evolving look at sex and gender relations in the world today. Please note this site is very much in beta version!
- Update Wordpress site, implementing SEO and other widgets for improved visitor experience.
This site is the parent site for all our projects. It is in Wordpress and blog based with articles and contributions that connect the myriad Hedonisia concepts.
- Update current wordpress site to reflect Hedonisia Hawaii content more.
- Improve Subscriber's Area
- Implement new SEO and other widgets to improve visitor experience of site
(For Nightly or Weekly Guests or if you have quick questions!)
For Apprentice Managers, Fair-Trade Volunteers,
You can also inquire &/or reserve by calling us during Hawaii business hours