Lodgings and/or Facilities in areas of Garden
This DECORATIVE Garden has the following plants:
Maintenance Activities For This Garden:
- Main Weeds: Stink Maile, Fire Ants, climbers
- Spray Soapy Water mix before working in this area
- Hand weed bushes on walkway carefully, be aware of your steps
- Identification and Labeling:
- Plant guava along trail for natural handrails
- Tag and label transplanted trees with bright color tree ribbon
- Label the tree with date it was transplanted
- Update plant pages if any are added or removed from the garden.
- Borders & Maintenance:
- Identify & Clear existing flat area on the slope behind Ulu Hideaway for future living tree hut.
- Clear out mud from pig trails for use.
- Keep trails clear of guava fruit and slippery leaves
- Harvest Guava fruit in season to keep trail clear of fruit