Hedonisia Post-Volcano Lodging & Volunteer Options
There is a Hawaiian saying: "Ukuli'i ka pua, onaona I ka mau'u" (tiny is the flower, yet it scents the grasses all around it). It translates to 'small things can have a great influence'.
Moving forward, we are working on options to rebirth Hedonisia into a smaller, more focussed micro-community.
1. Post-Volcano Volunteer and Lodging Opportunities
We own another small piece of land. It was spared from the current lava flow. It is a great temporary home for a beautiful cozy camping home. We are selling it to raise funds to rebuild on our original land.
2. Hedonisia Hawaii Virtual Community
At our pre-volcano community, we tried to show that it is possible to make a living by being a 'pleasurable activist'. We welcome EcoTourists, Social Entrepreneurs, Writers, Techies, & other Creatives to enjoy a discount camping vacation working on the web projects that made our community such a unique place.
- Visit our Hedonisia Web Portfolio, to see the web projects, products and services, that made our community such a unique place in paradise.
- Be a Virtual Volunteer.
3. Hedonisia Diversity & Free Speech Workshops
This is our most exciting post-volcano project. This unique communication workshop offers an alternative way of reaching out to each other that is sorely needed in these divided times when everyone is so sensitive about being offended.
4. Follow us on social media
5. Donations to Support our Post-Volcano Projects
Though our crowdfund is over 5 years old, we are still keeping it alive for those who would like to help us rebuild with financial support.