Eco-Community Volunteer in Hawaii
You can be a volunteer tourist in Hawaii. A great way to reduce the cost of your stay is to enjoy a ‘volunteer working vacation’.
We live in a tropical rain forest so there’s always land work for those who want a physical workout! For those who like cleaning, we have jobs for you!
Our ‘voluntourism’ options give you the choice to volunteer different hours a week depending on your budget and how much free time you want to enjoy Hawaii!
We offer different options for those who wish to contribute more or less work in exchange for a discounted stay at Hedonisia Hawaii Solitude.
- Phase 1: Hedonisia Pioneers. January 2 – March 6, 2020.
- Phase 2: Hedonisia Solitude Artist & Creatives Colony. March - November, 2020.
Types of Volunteer & Intern Work
- BODY Work! – Physical jobs for volunteers and interns!
- HEART Work! – Creative jobs for volunteers and interns!
- MIND Work! – Hedonisia is one of the few communities in Hawaii where you can use your brains working on our Hedonisia Activist & EcoFeminist Web Portfolio.
Skilled Interns or Volunteer in Hawaii
A Volunteer or Intern with special skills can contribute their skilled trades to help with the upkeep of our buildings and retreat facilities. These are some of the ongoing Special Skills Categories we have a need for:
Volunteers, Interns, and Guests Online Application
If you have read about our programs and feel ready you can APPLY NOW!